Saturday, February 6, 2016

Notice

Hello fellow readers,

Few months back i decided i was going to sketch every day and later decided to mix genres and mediums but i had also thought of posting to different sites and that was happening without problem.

Before i go further i wanna tell you i live in India and have access to by far the worst ISP in India.
Due to the over performance of my ISP i more than often lose my internet access and cannot upload and thus haven't been able to form the habit of uploading on a regular basis my work.

I do sketch daily and have formed a habit and some are not completed but my goal was to upload any and everything i do so that i can measure my progress.

I am gonna be more resourceful and try any and every way to upload daily.

-A growing Artist

Useful Links : My Sketchbook   Art and more

No comments:

Post a Comment